Natural Skin Care Regimen from Human Nature
1. Cleanse: Purify your skin by removing dirt, oil, and excess make-up accumulated throughout the day. Alternate your Facial Wash with the Purifying Facial Scrub 2-3 times a week to gently exfoliate your skin, and then cap off the cleansing with a weekly facial with Detoxifying Mask+Scrub.
2. Tone: Toning with Face Toner removes deep seated dirt that may have been left behind by the wash. Plus, it primes your skin for easy absorption of moisturizer.
3. Spot-on Treatment: Combat pimples spot on with Acne Defense Solution Gel. It effectively helps keep pesky breakouts at bay without the burning, redness, drying or peeling that can further aggravate the skin.
4. Miracle Care: In the morning, apply a few drops of Sunflower Beauty Oil to areas that need special care and attention, such as under eyes, uneven skin tone or pigmented spots. At night, massage a few drops of Overnight Elixir all over your face and neck.
5. Moisturize Day & Night: Moisturize your face with 100% Natural Day Moisturizer before applying make-up. This helps your make-up last longer and blend well with your skin. Before going to bed, apply 100% Natural Night Moisturizer to help the skin increase its ability to regenerate newer cells and replenish moisture.
This article is from Human Heart Nature itself. I am a loyal customer of them because they are not only organic, they are very much affordable too. I have tried their other products too and it worked just fine, except for one, their roll on deodorant. It didn’t work the way we want it.
I used it when I went to work one afternoon. I didn’t have it dry before I go, so right after I got to work, I ran to the nearest convenience store to buy a tested deodorant. I think I used it in the wrong way though.
Recommended Read: Avon Mascara Review