National Statistics Office (NSO) are open on Saturdays
As everyone know, NSO or PSA are closed during the weekends because this is a government agency. Thanks to our President Duterte and he thought of opening NSO or PSA during Saturdays. I was able to get a birth certificate of my first born in less than thirty (30) minutes. I thought at first that they were closed, because look at the picture below, the place was deserted.
Though we can get our birth certificate through online, but this will make you pay double the price (PHP300+/copy).
In this article, let me share their process during Saturdays in Makati since they have a different one compared on during week days.
- In Window 8, get an application form and fill it out.
- After filling it out, bring it back to Window 8 for checking.
- In Window 3 or 2 (PSA Cashier) whichever is open, you have to pay PHP 144/copy for the birth certificate.
- In Window 6 (LGU Cashier), you have to pay PHP 40. This part is for the local government, which I have no clue why we have to pay additional for.
- In Window 7, name will be called out and you need to show your ID and show them that you are the one who requested for the certificate. Don’t even try browsing through facebook because they call out quickly.
Check out other offices open during Saturdays
|Caloocan City||Caloocan City Hall, A. Mabini St.||7:00 AM to 4:00 PM|
|Makati City||Makati City Hall, J. P. Rizal St., Poblacion||8:00 AM to 5:00 PM|
|Muntinlupa City||2nd Level, East Parking, Starmall, Alabang||7:00 AM to 4:00 PM|
|Pasay City||Hobbies of Asia, #8 Diosdado Macapagal Avenue||7:00 AM to 4:00 PM|
|Pasig City||Pasig City Hall, Caruncho Ave., Barangay San Nicolas||7:00 AM to 4:00 PM|
I haven’t seen the process of other branch, it would be nice to share them with me 🙂